Please note: IOPI Medical will be closed December 24th and 25th, and January 1st.
IOPI SERIES 3
With the IOPI System you can:
- Objectively measure and document lip and tongue strength
- Compare patient data with norms
- Set exercise parameters using the principles of exercise science
- Measure and document patient improvement and evaluate program effectiveness
- NEW! Patients can now exercise at home
Learn what else is new.
IOPI Users Are:
OCCUPATION: OMT • Dentist • Orthodontist • SLP • Occupational Therapist • Physical Therapist • Dental Hygienist, Researcher
FACILITY: University • Skilled Nursing Facility • Home Health Agencies • Hospitals (including VA)
DEPARTMENT: Neurology • Oncology • Rehabilitation • Head and Neck Surgery
By Maria Pia Villa, Melania Evangelisti, Susy Martella, Mario Barreto, Marco Del Pozzo A new study out of Italy suggests that myofunctional therapy may be able to play a role in the treatment of children with sleep-disordered breathing (SDB) by modifying tongue tone, resulting in reduced respiratory symptoms. The authors also noted tongue strength measurements…Read More >