IOPI 101: Introduction to the IOPI System
Hosted by: Ed Bice, M.Ed., SLP-CCC
This 1-hour webinar, hosted by Ed Bice, M.Ed., CCC-SLP, introduces participants to the IOPI Pro and IOPI Trainer, demonstrates the standard methods for measuring tongue and lip strength and endurance, and explains how to use this system for biofeedback during exercise.
Measuring tongue strength with the IOPI Pro ... It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
With the IOPI System you can:
- Objectively measure and document lip and tongue strength
- Compare patient data with norms
- Set exercise parameters using the principles of exercise science
- Provide biofeedback during oral motor exercise programs
- Measure and document patient improvement and evaluate program effectiveness
- Patients may exercise from the comfort of their home
Compare the Pro versus Trainer.
IOPI Users Are:
OCCUPATION: OMT • Dentist • Orthodontist • SLP • Occupational Therapist • Physical Therapist • Dental Hygienist, Researcher
FACILITY: University • Skilled Nursing Facility • Home Health Agencies • Hospitals (including VA)
DEPARTMENT: Neurology • Oncology • Rehabilitation • Head and Neck Surgery